As a public school, PA Cyber is open for enrollment to any school-age child residing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We do not charge tuition to students or families.
Join an Info Session
Need help figuring out if PA Cyber is the right fit for your student? Sign up for an online info session to learn more about the school and the enrollment process.
Begin the Process
Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is open! To start the process, complete and submit our information request form.
4 Steps to Enrollment
Our goal is to make the enrollment process smooth and easy for you. An Enrollment Coordinator will guide you along the way.
To kick off the process, submit an inquiry form or call us at 888-PA CYBER (888-722-9237) to speak with an Enrollment Coordinator. This is a good time to ask any questions you may have.
Attend an in-person enrollment appointment with the student to learn how PA Cyber works and complete paperwork. Please bring the required documents to your appointment. An Enrollment Coordinator will help you find the nearest meeting location in Pennsylvania.
Once we have received and processed all of the required documents, you will receive a phone call from the Enrollment Coordinator. A verbal confirmation is required before enrollment can be approved. Students should remain in their current school until the enrollment process is complete.
You and your student will attend an in-person or virtual orientation and discuss course options. Your student’s Academic Advisor will schedule the new family orientation.
We ask that you bring the required documents below to the enrollment appointment. We are unable to complete your enrollment until all documentation is received. If we do not receive the required documents within 10 days of your enrollment meeting, you will be required to start the enrollment process over again.
The documents listed are required to complete your enrollment:
- A copy of the student’s government-issued birth certificate
- A copy of the parent’s or guardian’s valid state-issued photo ID
- A copy of the student’s immunization records
- One of the following to prove Pennsylvania residency: a mortgage statement, a current utility bill, a recent school tax bill, a recent real estate tax bill, a per capita tax statement
The documents below are requested but not required for enrollment:
- A copy of the student's most recent report card, transcript, or home school evaluation
- If applicable, copies of the student's special education documents, including IEP, GIEP, 504, and Chapter 15
- A recent physical and dental exam report
Students who are currently suspended from another school cannot enroll at PA Cyber until after the suspension has ended. PA Cyber cannot enroll a student who has been expelled.
If you do not have the documents listed above, please try to obtain them from your school district prior to your enrollment appointment.